Trying to decide between an Arduino or Raspberry Pi for your project? In this video we look at what the difference between the two boards are and talk about what kinds of projects each are best at.
Here are some of the devices and products shown in the video. There's no connection between the vendors and me, it's just where I found (or bought) the stuff from originally. I'm sure there are others who sell the same.
- Character LCD 4x20
- PIR Sensor
- Mini Servo
- Fry's: http://bit.ly/1k536g9
- USB Microscope
- Amazon: http://amzn.to/1k53M5a
- TFT and Touchscreen for Raspberry Pi
- Adafruit: http://adafru.it/1601
Learn more about the Arduino from the following places.
- Main Website: http://www.arduino.cc/
- Official Forums: http://forum.arduino.cc/
- I post there as "James C4S"
- Comparison Chart between different Arduino Boards:
- Tutorials I've Written:
Raspberry Pi Resources
- Main Website: http://www.raspberrypi.org/
- element14 Community Site: http://www.element14.com/community/community/raspberry-pi
- Raspberry Pi for Beginners: http://pibeginners.com/